Whoosh is just so adorable... Good quote too
Whoosh has eyes!! He's looking good, thank you soooo much!!!
Really grandma?! lol. <3 Whoosh!
Oh I could die from this cute!!! And what a fab name!
Whoosh is fitting in nicely!
Whoosh you are simply precious my lad! As for men and humans in general, we all think to much, analyze to much and for goodness sakes should just be sweet like bunnies! :)xx, shell
What a cutie Patootie!!!!
He is so cute! I love the quote.
Whoosh looks almost to be a little doppelganger for Elvis on one of the other blogs - a cutey.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Whoosh is just so adorable...
Good quote too
Whoosh has eyes!! He's looking good, thank you soooo much!!!
Really grandma?! lol. <3 Whoosh!
Oh I could die from this cute!!! And what a fab name!
Whoosh is fitting in nicely!
Whoosh you are simply precious my lad! As for men and humans in general, we all think to much, analyze to much and for goodness sakes should just be sweet like bunnies! :)
xx, shell
What a cutie Patootie!!!!
He is so cute! I love the quote.
Whoosh looks almost to be a little doppelganger for Elvis on one of the other blogs - a cutey.
Post a Comment