It was?! I missed it. Sort of. I did see a sweet, sweet bunny on Sunday, but the poor little guy was at the vet and he wasn't lookin' so good. He was in good hands though. Our vet is a bunny specialist.
Love this photo. It's so adorable and the pink ears are gorgeous.
Lisa this was Heartland's dear Albright. He was a resident in the hospital warren. He was bonded with 2 of my favorite boys...Cole and Putter. Albright and Cole left us for the bridge but Putter Boo is still puttering around. I just love this pic of Albright. He loved tearing up newspapers.
Gorgeous bunny. I would guess that he was a real character huh? The rescue had a bun named Chickenhead once, he was a smaller version of Albright, his pink ears were 3 times bigger than they should have been lol. He also had an amazing personality.
11 comments:
Hooray for the rabbits...international or not!!!
Looks like somebunny had alot of fun reading the news;) Happy *one day late* International rabbit day:D
It was?! I missed it. Sort of. I did see a sweet, sweet bunny on Sunday, but the poor little guy was at the vet and he wasn't lookin' so good. He was in good hands though. Our vet is a bunny specialist.
Love this photo. It's so adorable and the pink ears are gorgeous.
Happy International Rabbit Day. I feel like a deadbeat bunny slave for missing it. That bun can't be one of yours... Heartland?
Lisa this was Heartland's dear Albright. He was a resident in the hospital warren. He was bonded with 2 of my favorite boys...Cole and Putter. Albright and Cole left us for the bridge but Putter Boo is still puttering around. I just love this pic of Albright. He loved tearing up newspapers.
Tearing up the news of Michigan! Better not be about my beloved Spartans!
Millie Mouse for Speaker of The House!!!! Couldn't hurt ... and a LOT cuter!
Millie sends her thanks RG!
Happy bunny day! Looks like that bunny's had enough of bad news!
(I'm having trouble putting on a blog post too.)
Gorgeous bunny. I would guess that he was a real character huh? The rescue had a bun named Chickenhead once, he was a smaller version of Albright, his pink ears were 3 times bigger than they should have been lol. He also had an amazing personality.
Chickenhead? Okay that made me laugh
Post a Comment