Sunday, November 6, 2011

Bragging Rights

I had the honor of being invited to guest blog on The Urban Cowboy. Hop over and give it read friends! Brian has a blog of many colors.


http://theurbancowboy.net/

4 comments:

RG said...

Skinwalkers dancing in Oklahoma????

Christina said...

AZ RG....we dont allow them in Oklahoma!

Amanda M. said...

Cool post, Christina - spooky story! I love the desert - spent 3 years in the New Mexico desert for grad school (Las Cruces). So beautiful and supportive, but in an "in your face, take no prisoners" sort of way. The desert really makes you see yourself for who you are, takes no crap, you know? I'd still love to go back there to live, but my husband hates the heat. Glad to know we are simpatico about the desert, too! :)

Christina said...

Thanks Amanda. The desert is harsh but I am always amazed at the life and the beauty there. I could live there in a heartbeat.