Sunday, November 13, 2011

Monday Mantra

But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked."Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.""How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice."You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."(Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, chapter 6)


9 comments:

veganelder said...

Great photo! A bit of a "Red Queen" look. :-)

Alice's early version of 'catch 22'...good quote.

Carmen S. said...

Don't blame you, I don't wanna go among them either;) What a precious pic, I just wanna kiss that sweet nose:D

Crafty Green Poet said...

such an expression of disdain!

Lisa said...

You are looking quite lovely, if painfully disapproving, Millie Mouse. And are you missing an ear? And how are you getting along with your new neighbor, Whoosh?

Christina said...

Lisa Millie sent the other ear out to be cleaned.

Whoosh and Mills hate each other with an unholy passion.

Pix at Under the Oaks said...

Millie's little mouth is too dang cute. Alice's Adventures in Wonderland skeered me a little. Waaah.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

I don't want to go among mad people either Millie. Happy people are more fun. ;)
xx

Christina said...

It skeered me too Pix but I would go down the rabbit hole. I really would.

bunnits said...

What a face! And I love the ear sent out to be cleaned comment. hehehe