Hi Everybody!
Its been awhile. All the buns are doing splendid. I took a week off work to get some things done around the house. Managed to get the garage cleaned and did some yard work. Finished 2 really good books and spent time with an old friend on Friday. I really enjoyed it. We talked for hours and caught up. Its the first time I have taken off work in a loooong time and all the buns stayed healthy. Seems like the last few times I had days off somebunny had to go to the vet.
Lots of destruction in the yard due to storms. Had some very minor hail damage on the car. I stupidly thought I might get a little extra sleep. No go. Time to go back to work tonight. Back to getting calls at all hours of the day from people who just dont understand that night workers must sleep too. LOL, that is okay I guess. I turn my phone off anyway. Going to try and spend less time farting around on Facebook this week and get caught up on some blogs.
I hope all is well with you and yours. Here is your Monday Mantra!


10 comments:
Love the mantra and of course the bunns, they are just so darn CUTE together!!!!! Glad to hear everybunn is well, my husband is a night worker too, 11-7, and it's too funny every morning he goes to bed around 8:30 and says *good night!*
Whoosh and Darla...still one of the most astonishing of pairings.... :-)
So glad you had a wonderful time off from work. Always good to clear the head and just enjoy things. Too funny about the phone ringing during the day. It's the same thing when you work from home. People think you lay around watching TV and eating bon bons. Darla and Whoosh bring smiles to my face. Adorable they are.
Sounds like a nice little vacation :) It's wonderful to see how much Darla has helped Whoosh and how happy they seem!!
I just love the pic of Darla and Whoosh. So glad to hear they've found love. They obviously agree with Bradbury. :-) ... I had to smile when I read your comment about them learning to trust. My newest rescue, Franki, is really beginning to feel secure and seems to know she is "home." She likes to snuggle with me in the morning before I get out of bed and at night after she's finally pooped out. It warms my heart to look down at her as I rub her tum and tell her she is such a good girl!
It's hard to go back to work after time off ... I feel your pain.
Sounds Like you had a very satisfying time off work.nose rubs to the buns
Earning the trust of an animal, especially one who has been abused, is absolutely the best. Glad to hear you had some time off work and that all your bunnies are healthy & happy.
Carmen...poor hubby. You eventually end up so confused you dont know which end is up, haha.
VE...I am amazed when I see together.
Shell...yes indeed, eating bon bons all day. What a life!
Lisa...both of us are enjoying a little wonderful huh?
Amy...Frankie Blue Eyes is so gorgeous! I know she is content.
Hey Speedy...will pass on the nose rubs.
Carolynn ole Whoosh wasnt abused so much as abandoned. (although that is abuse in my book)He is something to see.
Sounds like all around good times for all ... !
Just wonderful to see Darla and Whoosh so much in love, they make an adorable couple
Post a Comment