Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday Mantra

To make no mistakes is not in the power of man; but from their errors and mistakes the wise and good learn wisdom for the future.
Plutarch


My mistake is the hearts all over this template. I cant get them OFF!

10 comments:

Pix at Under the Oaks said...

Last week and this week it is the people who don't learn from their mistakes and couldn't give a crap. This involves a sweet big gray boy cat that the owners don't care about. People. I don't get them.

Pix said...

The hearts! Interestin'!

Christina said...

I dont get them either Pix. I think most of the time they just dont give a darn.

The hearts are getting on my last good nerve but the colors on the blog arent bothering my eyes. The other colors were too drab.

Carmen S. said...

Love it! and I like the hearts, lol, their like little *kisses* for the bunniesD

Carolynn Anctil said...

I don't mind the hearts. If Plutarch is correct, then I must be very wise indeed!

veganelder said...

It will be fun to watch your wisdom increasing in the future. :-)

Great pic!

bunnits said...

Good mantra.

Everything looks good. I kinda like the hearts, but I can certainly relate to your frustration at not being able to get rid of them if you don't want them.

RG said...

Nice mantra. (At least those hearts aren't dancing around!)

Jade said...

That's what you get for having the cutest blog on the block *points to upper left-hand corner*--all that cute leaks out hearts everywhere.

Little Miss Titch said...

Great mantra,but don't worry about the hearts they look cute