Meet the handsome Gryphon. I met his mom Tracey on Facebook and knew this was Whoosh's long lost twin brother. Gryphon passed very suddenly on Saturday, Aug 18th. Please leave a kind comment for his family. Thank you for letting me share Whoosh's brother Tracey. Godspeed Gryphon.
"Just living is not enough... one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower."
~Hans Christian Andersen


12 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear of this, RIP Gryphon and I hope his family can find some comfort in their wonderful memories of him,having them move on is such a hard thing:(
so sad,but his family will see him again
So sorry to hear this. He was a handsome bunny!
So sorry to hear of the loss of Gryphon. It's not easy to lose our pets. Hugs go out to his family.
Ouch. Our friend Millie Bunn from England died then too. Oh dear.
RIP...we've lost a little flower.
Thank you everyone for your kind words, they mean a lot during this difficult time. I miss him terribly, but I know his spirit lives on. Binky free my little fluffybunnylove...until we meet again. <3
Tracey
So Sorry!
Gryphon was beautiful. I'm so sorry for you.
Such a beautiful bun! My heart goes out to you, Tracey. It's so very, very hard to say good-bye.
Precious, precious little one. Sending light and love to his family and lots of hugs for their hearts. It's so very hard.
I love Hans Christian Andersen.
Thank you all. Your kind words mean a lot to me. *hugs*
T.
Post a Comment