Monday, February 4, 2013

JoJo says

"I want Misti cuz she is beautiful".....(and she is the only bunny even remotely interested in kissing me)

After we got home and she whipped his butt a few thousand times, not so much. QUIET please! Bonding in progress.

Monday Mantra

"Passion rebuilds the world for the youth. It makes all things alive and significant"

Ralph Waldo Emerson

5 comments:

veganelder said...

Misti is a photogenic little girl, isn't she? JoJo encounters reality...ouch.

Carolynn Anctil said...

Misti is a looker, that's for sure! Jojo has good taste and if he can respect her boundaries, I'm sure they'll have a long and happy relationship. Yay!

ben268 said...

This is adorable.

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

She sure is a looker.

I like this quote too. I'm lucky that I have a number of passions. I have a couple of friends who don't have any. That's strange to me.

Lisa said...

What a stunning couple! Love this pic!