I'm ready for love, oh baby I'm ready for love
WooHoo!!!!Bad Company. Geez they had some good tunes! The college years.. :)
Chuckling at Pix...They DID have some good songs.
oh a valentine bunny ...cute
Now, who could turn down an offer like that?
What have you done to that boy! You tricked him all out! :-) Well done.
He'll find the perfect friend. I know it. Just as long as he doesn't act like a stupid boy. ;)
Dutch Mafia boss needs a bowler, not a top hat. ;)
"Lookin' For Love in All the Wrong Places" - Mickey Gilley .... ??
Da Luv Bun
whoa, that's one big bunny on your header
You should have saved that one for Valentine's Day!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
WooHoo!!!!
Bad Company. Geez they had some good tunes! The college years.. :)
Chuckling at Pix...They DID have some good songs.
oh a valentine bunny ...cute
Now, who could turn down an offer like that?
What have you done to that boy! You tricked him all out! :-) Well done.
He'll find the perfect friend. I know it. Just as long as he doesn't act like a stupid boy. ;)
Dutch Mafia boss needs a bowler, not a top hat. ;)
"Lookin' For Love in All the Wrong Places" - Mickey Gilley .... ??
Da Luv Bun
whoa, that's one big bunny on your header
You should have saved that one for Valentine's Day!
Post a Comment