Sunday, October 10, 2010

We are exhausted!

From our visitors. We will blog about it at a later time. All is well and Haven is doing great!


10 comments:

d. moll, l.ac. said...

:) glad to hear Haven is feeling good!

Carmen S. said...

GREAT news about Haven!!! You sure do look all tuckered out, must have been some fun visitors:)

veganelder said...

Hooray for Haven!.....time now for de-exhaustion maneuvers.

Rural Rambler said...

Great news about that Haven Bunny! He is a fighter, he loves his life with you Christina. And Millie :) They just left. Yowza. E.S. couldn't be coming at a better time. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the leaves will still be at peak when you go!

Christina said...

They were here 10 days Pix! I really enjoyed them. Never met any of my moms family before but they were instantly loved.

Annette Tait said...

glad Haven in doing well :)
sending kisses to him xxx

RG said...

Yay!

Lisa said...

So, so glad to hear Haven is doing well. And that you survived (and even enjoyed!) the German invasion. Sounds quite interesting.

Who is our white bunny friend in the Halloween pic?

Carolynn Anctil said...

Millie (?) looks pooped, for sure. Glad to hear Haven is doing well!

Christina said...

Lisa-that is one of our big white kids at the rescue. I cant remember which kid though. I took a bunch of pic's with my phone that day.

Caro-that isnt my Millie girl.