Haven says he doesnt care as long as he gets his food and lovin. We will be off blog for a bit folks. Family will be here for 10 days and we will be busy. Hopefully we can find some time to visit our favorite blogs. I am off to take a Lortab and a Xanex. (dont know about that spelling and just kidding by the way) I need a vacation from vacation. Cleaning for 5 days straight has worn me out. I did get a visit to the rescue yesterday and took a bunch of buns outside for exercise. It was the highlight of the past week. See you soon dear friends.
P.S. Haven is battling pneumonia again. Think good thoughts for him okay?
14 comments:
big hugs & prayers for Haven!! Enjoy your company:)
have a nice time Christina, sending Haven good thoughts and hugs xxx
Haven you will have more than enough food and love for the rest of your life!
Good luck with the Germans and the cleaning.
Feel better Haven! We will be thinking of you.
enjoy the company, hope Haven gets better soon
Good vibes to Haven (and you too)...
Dear Haven,
Get well soon.
oxoxox
D&4buns
Christina good thoughts for that Haven boy and have fun and I can send Valium! Hey I am German by marriage to CH! But I really am an Irish girl with an Irish temper!
You can overnight that Valium Pix!
Enjoy the time off and company.
All good thoughts for Haven - be tough, sir!
Oh, Haven. Sending loving, healing thoughts your way, honey. *Big Hug*
If your family is anything like my family, you're going to need big bottles of drugs. :oÞ
Ha Ha Carolyn,
This family I have never met before but they are easy to deal with even though we dont speak the language. Its my family here that is getting on my last good nerve. Thank God I can slip away for some bunny time. Sheesh.
Lots of love to Haven.
I hate all that cleaning before "the important" people come over.
Have fun with your guests and I hope Haven is okay!
Cleaning for visitors is exhausting work. I am so relieved Haven is better. It will be fun to hear the funny bunny stories that are going on at your house, not to mention the challenges of the language barrier.
Post a Comment