Monday, October 29, 2012

She spent the day

 with us all around her. Millie drifted quietly to the Summer Lands early evening Sunday
My girl knew love
 
and friendship
 
 
She was perfect. I will miss her like crazy. If you already know please don't feel obligated to comment. I just wanted to share a bit more of just how wonderful she was.
 

“There's a bit of magic in everything, and some loss to even things out.”

 
I can only give the quote credit to Lou Reed. Don't know if he wrote....only know he sang it.

10 comments:

Crafty Green Poet said...

I'm so sorry to read this,

Pix said...

Oh Christina! Not Millie! I am so sorry. I am so glad she had you and your love and Haven's bunny love.

DKM said...

Binkie In Peace

Carolynn Anctil said...

Oh, Christina. I didn't know you'd lost your little Love. It sounds like she went peacefully. There is no better blessing, when a good friend leaves us, than to cradle them in the gentleness of our love and bid them safe passage.

Little Miss Titch said...

Christina we are so very sorry for your loss,and so very glad that she had you all around her when she left,Speedy sends super snuggles and I send you lots of hugs,xx Speedy and mum

Annette Tait said...

I am so glad she was with you and had company, friendship and love non stop :)
I will miss her too, and Wes and I send you hugs and kisses to try and fill a tiny bit of the void,
xxx

veganelder said...

Thanks for sharing some more pictures of Millie. I so remember meeting her out at the warren when we first started coming and being so happy she got to spend her last years with her very own family.

Millie was so lucky to have had y'all...I believe she stuck around for as long as she did because she was having such a hoot at her new home. Thank y'all for taking her in and for giving her all you did.

Lisa Alto said...

So sorry to hear this christina. Big hugs xxx

bunnits said...

Oh, so sorry. It is so hard losing one of our little ones. She had a wonderful life with you. Sweet Millie.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

An absolutely beautiful girl. How blessed she was to have such a loving home.
This has been such a sad year for you my friend. You are in my thoughts and prayers.