Sunday, November 4, 2012

5 years this month

for Duds. Love you buddy!

Monday Mantra

"Mere longevity is a good thing for those who watch Life from the side lines. For those who play the game, an hour may be a year, a single day's work an achievement for eternity."
Helen Hayes

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Duds is a handsome fellow...congrats!

Pix at Under the Oaks said...

Good Morning Christina! Such beautiful blue eyes.

Carmen S. said...

I love it and I love those striking blue eyes, what a handsome boy!!!! Have a great day!

Little Miss Titch said...

Congrats Duds,lots of snuggles for you handsome boy,Speedy's mum

Annette Tait said...

happy birthday handsome blue eyed boy :) xxx

Anonymous said...

Hey, my little Dexter is turning 5 this month. As we don't know the exact day, we will be celebrating all month long.

RG said...

Happy Duds Day!!!

Clovie Boy said...

Happy Birthday, Duds! And many more...

bunnits said...

Happy Day, you beautiful blue-eyed bun!

veganelder said...

That's a good-looking fellow. :-)

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

Wow, that's a really good quote.

I didn't know rabbits could have blue eyes! I need a blue-eyed bunny. I have a blue-eyed pony and a blue-eyed cat. Oh wait, forget it. Then I'll have to get a blue-eyed dog and I'm not in the dog market yet, lol.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Happy day!!!