So I adopted some.
Am I trying to fill a void?
Not anymore more than usual or anyone else.
Am I going to become a hoarder?
No
Am I glad these two sillies are at my house?
I guess I don't have to answer that one huh?
Meet Tilly and Tyson. They make it a nice round 9 at the house. They are learning to explore new things. Tilly is a bit bigger and a little more brave than Tyson. They are terrific but not so much according to a few other buns around here. I look forward to many adventures with these two.
Monday Mantra
"Beauty is a fragile gift."
Ovid
14 comments:
Christina I think they are two more luck bunnies! Aren't we all trying to fill a void?
Yep we are Pix.
T & T look terrific! Thanks so much for giving them a home. You certainly filled a void for them. :-)
Awww that is a lovely pair of big white bunnies
Hello gorgeous bunnies! Welcome to your new home. I can't wait to read about your new adventures :)
Welcome to the bunny blogosphere, Tilly and Tyson!! They're beautiful!!!
Over at RenoRabbits, FOTA has J.T. and Meadow. We did the morning feedings for her last week. Those two could really get excited and loved to see us show with attention and food!
They are precious! I love the big white bunnies and I think they have wonderful personalities. Yeah to you and the 9! Love it!
Welcome, Tilly and Tyson! You two are lucky buns.
Just gotta love big white bunnies.
P.S. I really like your new header photo.
they look beautiful, hope they're settling in well!
Welcome to your new home! I wonder why no one was adopting the big white bunnies...I guess someone finally did. *grin*
Bunnies with red-eye at Halloween! Like it.
Lucky buns! They are adorable. Love them all, white, brown, black, tan, spotted, gray..... :)
Post a Comment