Tuesday, December 11, 2012

You should meet Jojo

I knew there would be a bunny to take Millie's spot, not to take her place but to have her spot in the house. I was waiting for a bunny at Heartland to tell me. Watching and waiting. Last Monday I took Jojo home with me. He put on quite the show that day. We sat together on the couch and he fell away into dreamland. So we packed up his things.

Some of you have already met him. Some of you already know when he came to Heartland, he had the worst case of urine scald I have ever seen. He healed quickly and was neutered. Jojo never held a grudge against us humans. He delighted us with his antics......gave out a few scares too. He is a stubborn one.

He is my silly boy. He doesn't mind being picked up in the slightest. He runs up to me in the mornings for head rubs and kisses. He doesn't get to be free roam all the time because he LOVES to destroy things and has been a very busy bunny the last week. He is fun though, so much fun. He makes me laugh all the time and who couldn't use a little more of that.

I am a little lost at the moment with blogging. It has always been so much more personal to me than places like FB. I have a lot to I want to write about but it doesn't seem to get from my brain to the blog. I am going to try my best.

I don't always comment but I have been reading your blogs and keeping up with everyone. Yeah, I am on Fb a lot but I am home a lot now. I have to be. I will maybe go into that in a post.

All the bunnies around here are well and fat and sassy. See you real soon.

15 comments:

veganelder said...

JoJo is a singular event...as well as a unique being. I think the planet was gifted with some pure delight when he was born. It is gratifying that he is in a home where he is appreciated and recognized and kissed. :-)

Thanks for taking him in and letting him blossom (within limits of course).

Lavender Rabbit said...

Welcome Joho!! You're a very gorgeous boy :) Can't wait to hear more about your antics!

Jade said...

He needs a bowler hat--one with holes for his ears. :)

I'm with you on wanting to blog but not being able to get stuff from brain to blog--and it's killing me.

Little Miss Titch said...

He's a beauty,a big welcome to JoJo

Carmen S. said...

He is just precious!!!! Reminds me of my Snickerdoodle, gotta love those Dutch faces:)

Carolynn Anctil said...

He looks like a heartbreaker, that one! I would love to have a bunny that cuddles. None of mine would tolerate being picked up. *sigh* I am, however, all too familiar with the naughty bunny syndrome.

You've dropped lots of little teasers...can't wait for the back story.

Be well!
Carolynn

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

He's wonderful! Such a handsome boy! I'm so happy he found his spot in your home.
xx

Amanda M. said...

Welcome to sweet Jo! You sound so in love, Christina, it is too sweet. I'm glad you have such a happy and lovey bunny in your house, who wants to show it to you every morning! :)

Amanda M. said...

Welcome, Jo! I'm glad you are with such an awesome mama. She sounds totally taken and in love with you - good job so far! Keep bewitching her with those early mornin' kisses. :)

RG said...

Lucky all around there!

Pix said...

Well hello Jojo!
I understand about the lack of motivation to blog Christina. I gots it.

Crafty Green Poet said...

what a handsome bunny!

Annette Tait said...

welcome to such a handsome boy! and a fiesty worker too? well Christina, you'd better keep your eyes on him or perhaps he is good with interior design? most buns have great taste in home-making!

Heart of a Cowgirl said...

Jojo is such a gorgeous boy, so sleek and regal. I have fallen in love with little Dutch buns after bun-sitting for Tiger (and Wrigley). Tiger is ailing and may not be around that much longer, so this last time I really soaked him up. He is a real attention hound, too, like your Jojo.

Friend of the Animals said...

Aaawww! I'm so happy for you both! Jojo is a cutie pie!