Sunday, January 13, 2013

Monday Mantra

"Where does discontent start? You are warm enough, but you shiver. You are fed, yet hunger gnaws you. You have been loved, but your yearning wanders in new fields. And to prod all these there's time, the Bastard Time."
John Steinbeck
 

8 comments:

Carolynn Anctil said...

Cute little bunny nose. Love it. Wish I could snuggle it, right now! I'm not sure what to make of this quote...most days I'm grateful for time. It feels like grace to me.

Blessings,
Carolynn

Little Miss Titch said...

a cute bunny nose for the snorgling,like the mantra

RG said...

Poor John. His old fishing boat Western Flyer just sunk, for the 2nd time in the past few months, just down the road from us. It's had too much time.

Pix at Under the Oaks said...

I wasn't sure what to say about this quote yesterday so I came back this morning. I'm still not sure....
Good Morning Christina!
Sweet soft bunny nose.

Christina said...

Hi Pix. I think the quote might say something different to everyone. To me time has always been a best friend and my worst enemy.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Hmmm...I like this quote. Truly has a meaning to me.
Bunny noses always have meaning. Kisses!!
xx

bunnits said...

Good quote. Many meanings at different times. love the bunny noses

MoB said...

you have hay, but you want pellets :P