Sunday, July 11, 2010

PSSSST! HEY RG!


"I hear you got a cat problem? I can take care of it for you, for a price of course. Mom let some ole catty kit come around. That sucker was BOLD! He used our potty boxes, tasted our food, and laid on my blanket. His biggest mistake was trying to flop down next to my girl Tango. That was the last straw. I pounced on that feline from above and bit him square in the arse. He never tried to invade my domain again."


"Leave a bunch of Kale and Banana's on your porch. I will deal with Kitty but lets just keep this amongst ourselves."

12 comments:

Crafty Green Poet said...

I'm thinking any cat would be scared off just by that look of disapproval!

Carmen S. said...

He used your potty boxes?! Cats are way too full of themselves!!! I love your idea, Kale and bananas sound like a fair price for freedom from the cat;)

The Urban Cowboy said...

I didn't know bunnies could be so aggressive, wow.

The Bunns said...

It'll be there - some fennel too - it is just fresh grown. If this works you are our new best friend Duds.

Friend of the Animals said...

Dang. That is hilarous! Would have been good to get that one on video!

Friend of the Animals said...

HEY! Don't give that man any ideas!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Good for him defending his woman

Lisa said...

That's what he gets for trying to take your girl. Still, I don't condone violence.

Rural Rambler said...

A kitty Christina!

Christina said...

Pix- I was talking about my good kitty Oscar. He crossed the bridge last year but we had so many fun times with him and the buns.

Carolynn Anctil said...

Oh! Poor kitty! Don't mess with a pissed off bunny. Words to live by.

xoxo
Carolynn

mindy@thesuburbanlife said...

Oh, man how I could use your help! I've got cats a'plenty invading my backyard on the hour. And those are some cheeky little chits. I'm thinking maybe I'll post your warning outside and see if the intimidation-factor will work. :)
Mindy
www.thesuburbanlife.com