I've been too busy to blog. But you may like this story. One morning, shortly after I let the cat in, I heard screeching. Right away I knew it was an animal. But what KIND of animal? The cat was crouched down in front of the sideboard, trying to get at what was under it. I got down and looked with a flashlight. It was a baby bunny! The cat must have actually had him in his mouth when I let him in but I was so sleepy I didn't notice! Can you imagine walking past me with a rabbit in his mouth and I don't notice? Now what was I going to do? If I reached under to grab him, he'd surely get away! I couldn't pull the sideboard out. I put the cat in the bathroom. I figured I had to take a chance and get him out of there. I reached under and was shocked I was able to scoop him right up. I ran upstairs to wake Kelly up and show her before I took him outside. He wasn't moving, was still against my stomach. No struggle but his eyes were opened. I squatted down and placed him carefully into the grass. I could see some of his fur was torn from his body but the flesh was intact underneath. All of a sudden he hopped away lickity split and took a flying leap through the lattice around the deck and disappeared. Whew! Obviously he was perfectly fine!
OMG, I can't believe how much the babies have grown! They are ADORABLE!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for posting the pics. Give them an extra snuggle from me next time you're at Heartland, please!
18 comments:
Very precious photos, love the Blue's clue's pillow;) Hope you feel better and up to blogging soon sweet friend!
I don't feel like blogging either Christina. The pictures are sweet to see. Those little bunny feeties!
Oh wow, the babies are growing up quickly!
Itty bitty bunny feets! Squee!
Oh, my God. Sweet little baby buns...is there anything cuter? Seriously? Thanks for the dose of adorable, Christina. :)
Mindy
www.thesuburbanlife.com
They are adorable! So cute! Squee!
Why would you want to blog when you have those little dickens to keep you occupied? They are way too cute!!!!! Honestly. I can hardly stand it.
lovely pictures! so cute and adorable and snuggly and .... I could go on all day (anything for a cuddle :)
So cute...Loved the one of the bunny scratching his ear....
OH, those babies! and mama is looking quite well herself.
Cute little guys, for sure...and growing.
Pictures worth many words! Who are those rabbits??
Those are Lucy Lou's babies RG. She was an emergency rescue bun that gave us a twin surprise! They live at the rescue, not with me.
Where are the pics of Lucy Lou? She touched my heart.
This is Lucy Lou and her babies FOA
gosh they're cute, I can see how they could distract you from blogging!
I've been too busy to blog. But you may like this story. One morning, shortly after I let the cat in, I heard screeching. Right away I knew it was an animal. But what KIND of animal? The cat was crouched down in front of the sideboard, trying to get at what was under it. I got down and looked with a flashlight. It was a baby bunny! The cat must have actually had him in his mouth when I let him in but I was so sleepy I didn't notice! Can you imagine walking past me with a rabbit in his mouth and I don't notice? Now what was I going to do? If I reached under to grab him, he'd surely get away! I couldn't pull the sideboard out. I put the cat in the bathroom. I figured I had to take a chance and get him out of there. I reached under and was shocked I was able to scoop him right up. I ran upstairs to wake Kelly up and show her before I took him outside. He wasn't moving, was still against my stomach. No struggle but his eyes were opened. I squatted down and placed him carefully into the grass. I could see some of his fur was torn from his body but the flesh was intact underneath. All of a sudden he hopped away lickity split and took a flying leap through the lattice around the deck and disappeared. Whew! Obviously he was perfectly fine!
OMG, I can't believe how much the babies have grown! They are ADORABLE!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for posting the pics. Give them an extra snuggle from me next time you're at Heartland, please!
Post a Comment