"If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men." ~St. Francis of Assisi
14 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey! How are you! You never show up in my reader and you did today! Yay! Love this quote!
And a lovely pic! A patient told me a story about a friend of his who started riding to please his wife and in the process of learning to ride found out that "horses have personalities". Well, DUH!!!!!!
Absolutely true. People have laughed when I tell them I always see how my animals react to a new boyfriend. Fortunately, (for him) Celine is madly in love with The Frenchman. *grin*
Wow...that quote couldn't come any closer to absolute truth! And being said from those furry little bunny lips makes it all the more compelling. :) Mindy www.thesuburbanlife.com
14 comments:
Hey! How are you! You never show up in my reader and you did today! Yay! Love this quote!
Well said, St Francis!
And a lovely pic! A patient told me a story about a friend of his who started riding to please his wife and in the process of learning to ride found out that "horses have personalities". Well, DUH!!!!!!
Absolutely true!
Awesome quote! Hope your 4th of July was a fun one! :)
I've not heard of this quote before Christina and it makes perfect sense.
thanks for posting it :)
Absolutely true. People have laughed when I tell them I always see how my animals react to a new boyfriend. Fortunately, (for him) Celine is madly in love with The Frenchman. *grin*
such a true quote and such a wise bunny face
Wow...that quote couldn't come any closer to absolute truth! And being said from those furry little bunny lips makes it all the more compelling. :)
Mindy
www.thesuburbanlife.com
exactly...
Something's wrong. Your new post isn't opening. when I click on the post itself and not just on your blog, it says the post doesn't exist???
Lisa,
I took it down, I just wasnt satisfied with it. I will have it back up when I am happy with it. Thanks for looking!
I STILL don't want us to keep Kitty Boy ... Maybe St Francis wants him - I bet St. Francis didn't have 10 house rabbits and a nutty wife.
Thanks for that, love it.
OMG-RG. That is funny. But it is not much worse than 6 rabbits, 2 cats and lazy husband.
Post a Comment