Friday, April 1, 2011

Ahem

Uh, okay friends. I thought everyone would notice the highlighted date (April 1st? April fools) on my post today and the use of the word "fool" twice. Instead I got everyone worked up and ticked off. Sorry friends. If a snake that like ever came into the yard I would be laid out flat from fainting.


Pix, Carmen, and Lisa - I want you on my side in a fist fight ladies.

10 comments:

d. moll, l.ac. said...

LOL, i figured I'd refrain from comment until the dust settled. I'm Ok with snakes, I was raised with them, that's WITH not BY, bye the bye.

RG said...

Glad I was late to the party so I can continue to be thought a fool but with no real evidence in writing.

Christina said...

LOL RG, no fools on this blog. Just victims of my twisted sense of humor.

D-I dont exactly hate snakes but I am a little skeered of them. (that is country talk for scared) I am working on it tho. There is a garter snake living in my flower bed and he and I have an uneasy truce at the moment.

Rural Rambler said...

Dang! :)

Anonymous said...

It's been a rough week and when I read your snake post I first thought it was just another lousy thing happening. But just about then I remembered what day it was. U are bad Christina. Shocked me out of my slump though. I was ready to grab my shotgun (I don't really have one).

Anonymous said...

The gun comment was for the snake, not you. tee hee

Be careful next April. You never know what pranksters may be in this group.

Carmen S. said...

Well you are quite the prankster!!!! LOL, I believed every word and was worried about you, LOL!!!!!

Christina said...

MM-I kinda figured the shotgun was for the snake. LOL. You are teeny tiny, a shotgun would knock you into the middle of next week my friend.

Carmen_HUGS! thanks for worrying about me.

Lisa said...

lol. You are mean/funny!

I am feisty, but I've actually never been in a physical altercation in my life. The idea of it scares me. I used to have nightmares where I try to hit someone and my arm is like lead and i hit with no speed at all and thus no real impact. Then, a couple of years ago, I punched my friend in a face outside a bar (he told me to, we were both pretty drunk). It bruised after a couple of hours.

Christina said...

Oh, I dont know Lisa. I dont have any friends that would ask me to punch them in the face. You sound pretty tough to me.