Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Rabbit Awareness Week!



This video will give you a grand tickle! I wont list all the things about buns you need to know because you have heard it from me so many times before!










8 comments:

Carmen S. said...

LOL! I Love how those bunns are having fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!!!!

RG said...

When is it Rabbit Caretakers' Awareness Week? Huh???

Christina said...

Oh dry it up RG. This is the best it gets for us lowly humans

Crafty Green Poet said...

Such happy bunnies!

veganelder said...

Good for the Brits for advocating for space and stimulation for the bunnies, thanks for posting.

Carolynn Anctil said...

Oh! This totally made me miss having a bunny around the house. And a yard to let it play in.

Whenever the conversation gets stuck on an unpleasant topic, I tell The Frenchman I don't want to talk about it anymore. His response? "Okay. Let's talk about bunnies." It never fails to lighten the mood and send us into fits of laughter.

Thanks for the smile this morning.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Love it and posted it too! Happy RAW! :) :) :)
xx, shell