Friday, May 13, 2011

Sorry Millie Mouse









We arent going camping. I can see you have your sleeping bag, tent and food. (oh, you forgot stuff for smores) I dont do camping. Mom loves the outdoors but she doesnt sleep in the outdoors. ( I also dont swim in water that supports life) Camping is dangerous Millie....There are bears, bobcats, lions, hyena, Bigfootses, Pterodactyl, alligators, anaconda and Snuffaluffagus out there.

13 comments:

Carmen S. said...

What a wonderful set up of camping gear! I can see momma's concern about the dangers though, but you've got a nice campsite right there, And...no worries if it rains;)

Rural Rambler said...

And skeeters and ticks oh my! Millie that's my idea of camping. Gotta be close to my very own toidie too!

Christina said...

Me too Pix! Although I can go outdoors in a pinch and have. LOL

RG said...

My kind of camping - right there!

veganelder said...

Millie is an adventuress!

Tracey said...

She's got herself a perfect little campsite right there!

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

You don't swim in water that supports life. Funny!

Anonymous said...

At least you get to pretend, Millie. But, I know it's not the same.

Lisa said...

Don't forget about your little hawk friend. Plus, it gets cold, it gets hot, it gets rainy, it gets YUCK out there!

Bunnies are much better off inside.

Crafty Green Poet said...

indoor camping for buns, now that's the life!

Andrea said...

Snuffaluffagus???? That must be another one of them uniquely Oklahoman species ... ;-)

Christina said...

It IS Aunt Andrea. Havent you ever seen Sesame Street?

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Oh my gosh I'm totally LOL over the snuffaluffagus!!! Hilarious!!!
xx, shell