Sunday, May 29, 2011

Where Does The Time Go?



Four years ago my girls came to live with me. They are healthy and happy and bring me the same. Happy Anniversary Mojo and Tango. ( Really Microsoft? Do you have to put your advertisement at the bottom?)

7 comments:

Christina said...

I have been visiting all my favorite blogs but I cant seem to get my comments to work. Any suggestions?

veganelder said...

Happy all to all! Did you reboot?

Carmen S. said...

What a beautiful bunny collage:) Not sure what's going on with blogger, some folks can't leave comments and others can, strange! Have a great weekend!!!!

Carolynn Anctil said...

Gorgeous. Makes me want to get in there and snuggle with all of them.

I wouldn't even have noticed the watermark if you hadn't mentioned it.

I had trouble leaving comments yesterday and then it just cleared up. *shrug*

RG said...

Re: Comments don't work:

1. Pay the bill! (Hee Hee ???)

2. Don't bad-mouth Microsoft (They know Google). (Hee Hee ???)

I like that collage - I will look into that tool, so thank you for including the details of what tool it is.

Christina said...

It is a nifty tool RG. I am trying it out for a bit!

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary, and great collage!