
You may remember my post back in January about the Boston I found wandering. You may also remember that he went to live with my friend Dee Dee who had to help her good girl Lodi across the bridge almost a year to the day I found the Boston!
Here is Oscar now. A very pleased and self-satisfied, spoiled rotten little dude. He has had his numbers nipped, all his shots, a rather disgusting abscess on his hiney dealt with and is a happy boy. No more living on a chain! Woohoo! Oscar hit the jackpot and he knows it. He has finally settled down, learned himself some manners, (except for a trip to Petsmart where he acted like a total heathen as his mom reports) gets to go to work with mom some days and only has to go outside to potty and play.
What does that expression say to you?
13 comments:
One happy pup!
Some powerful smiling going on there!
"Life is sooooooo good!"
xx, shell
"home sweet home" I'm so glad things turned out so well for him:)
precious and perfect!!
Lucky boy! he's got it soooooo goooooooood.
Well - that ain't no rabbit!!!
A lucky pup ...
Probably just "leave me alone"
I dont know Nick. I think he looks a bit like The Joker.
Oh my, that is a puppy enjoying pure bliss. What a blessed little guy he is to have found such a loving home. So happy for this wonderful update.
BTW...you don't have to post just about bunnies, as far as I'm concerned. I love your buns *wink* don't get me wrong, but I know there's more to you than twitching whiskers and bunny poop. *grin* I enjoy your feisty side and some of the stories you tell have me laughing out loud.
xoxo
Carolynn
Thanks Caro!
That is the BEST pic, says it all. :)
What a wonderful story! Thanks for the update :) With so many sad stories about animals, it's nice to hear a good one once in awhile.
Post a Comment