Contest? Sounds intriguing.
Christina I had a heck of a time naming Izzy the Busy, but I am going to think it over and head over to Heartland's blog.
I'm at a total naming loss. But ... there will be some dandies!
You could have BL take a shot RG. You dont have to be a vegetarian to enjoy the cookbook either. Lots of appetizers and desserts!
Thanks alot! Now potential bunny names is all I'm going to be thinking about for the next four days. *grin*
Oh, I missed the contest. Great names though!
Any luck on my email Christina? I sent it out again yesterday at 3 in the afternoon. Could your spam filter be throwing me out?
Christina I tried the new email and shot it off. Let me know if you see it :)
By George I did Pix!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Contest? Sounds intriguing.
Christina I had a heck of a time naming Izzy the Busy, but I am going to think it over and head over to Heartland's blog.
I'm at a total naming loss. But ... there will be some dandies!
You could have BL take a shot RG. You dont have to be a vegetarian to enjoy the cookbook either. Lots of appetizers and desserts!
Thanks alot! Now potential bunny names is all I'm going to be thinking about for the next four days. *grin*
Oh, I missed the contest. Great names though!
Any luck on my email Christina? I sent it out again yesterday at 3 in the afternoon. Could your spam filter be throwing me out?
Christina I tried the new email and shot it off. Let me know if you see it :)
By George I did Pix!
Post a Comment