Friday, July 8, 2011

The Rainbow Bridge Got Lucky Today

My precious Haven has left us.







"...he will be our friend for always and always and always." ~ Rudyard Kipling

20 comments:

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Good-bye sweetie. It's so sad to lose you here, but the Bridge just got another angel.

Carmen S. said...

Awww, I'm so sorry Christina, I know how very much you love Haven ((BIG HUGS)) Rest in peace sweet angel!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Haven! I know you'll love the bridge. You will be missed here.

veganelder said...

Crap! I'm so sorry Christina...what a blow. My thanks to you for giving Haven all that you could.

Juli said...

Oh, Christina, I am so sorry for you, but so grateful sweet Haven had such wonderful years with you.

tamara said...

Sweet Haven. What a wonderful life you gave him...and what a wonderful addition to your life. Thanks for sharing him with us.

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Rest in Peace big guy.......such a precious boy in all possible ways <3

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Ohhhhh...I'm so sorry. :( Sending hugs for your heart. Such a sweet baby.
xx, shell

Annette Tait said...

Christina you did so well looking after him, he had the best mama ever :)
kisses and hugs to you, and I know Haven will be amongst friends and angels :)
xxx

Carolynn Anctil said...

OH NO!

Christina, I am so sorry to hear this. I loved Haven from afar and feel the pain of his loss. He was a sweet precious soul and I'll miss him.

I'm going to go have a cry now.

Big Hug,
Carolynn

Carolynn Anctil said...

I'm back from my cry and wanted to share this with you.

"Perhaps they are not stars in the sky,
but rather openings where our loved ones
shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Folklore

Hug,
Carolynn

Crafty Green Poet said...

Oh I'm so sorry...

The Fab Furs said...

Haven left a lot of wonderful memories on his journey. Our condolences.

Lavender Rabbit said...

I'm so sorry to read this. Little Haven was much loved. Run free little one. Hugs from all of us.

Pix at Under the Oaks said...

Christina, dang I am just seeing this. My computer is still not back from being worked on and I have not been on the net. Precious, sweet Haven. I know how much you loved and cared for him and how he filled your heart with happiness. Such a sweetie. I don't know what to say, only that I know how the loss feels. Different for all of us but we know. You made him such a happy, comfortable life Christina. The world needs more Christinas. I will miss him Christina, when I click over to check on Rabid Tidbits I always make a quick check for Haven. Dang. Hugs to you Christina and I have some sweet memories of Haven and thanks to your blog I can go back and see and read about him.

RG said...

Oh dear. Such an inspiration was Haven (and his life.)

We had a "Haven" - "Scooter" Special bunny.

Amanda M. said...

Oh Christina, I'm so sorry to hear! What a precious bun. You are right - the rainbow bridge did get lucky. Sorry it is at your expense. Sending you and sweet Haven hugs.

Lisa Alto said...

Such sad news... Big hugs from us xxx

Lisa said...

Oh Christina, not Haven. I'm devestated. Haven was one of my favorite bunnies ever, even though I've never actually met him. The mortal world took quite a blow, but you're correct indeed in saying that the Bridge got lucky. I don't think I need to remind you how much Haven loved you, or how happy you made him, what a great life he had and how he appreciated every day. No more discomfort, sweet boy. Binky free.

bunnits said...

So sorry to hear this. He will be missed.