Monday, September 21, 2009

More fall color


October gave a party;
The leaves by hundreds came -The Chestnuts, Oaks, and Maples,
And leaves of every name.
The Sunshine spread a carpet,
And everything was grand,
Miss Weather led the dancing,
Professor Wind the band.


George Cooper
October's Party.


4 comments:

Christina said...

Sorry Everyone, I was trying to change to a fall template but was having too many problems. I will stay with this one for a while.

Anonymous said...

It is very lovely! And I like the whimsical poem!

Rural Rambler said...

Christina I loved your pumpkin template but I was not able to leave a comment and was just about to email you and say "What am I doing wrong?!" Those trees have dressed up and put on some beautiful leaves for autumn! The poem is cool :)

mindy@thesuburbanlife said...

I love, love, love your pictures. Fall always manages to put an extra pep in my step...something about leaves to jump into. =)
Mindy
www.thesuburbanlife.com