
I have enjoyed nothing more this year than my fellow bloggers. I find you all to be quite wonderful. Your kind words for me when my Stewart left, your generosity towards animals and charity is stunning and humbling. I love that you are all different. Homemakers, artists, environmentalists, advocates, conservatives, liberals, christian, pagan and a little bit of eastern philosophy too.
I appreciate the differences in people. I always have. There are some who are more comfortable with everyone being the same. I revel in our differences and am tickled with commonality in total strangers. Thank you all for what you have taught me.
My Christmas wish list:
I hope to continually find ways to be a better person.
I hope and pray no more children will be brutalized in the coming year.
I hope no more animals will be brutalized in the coming year.
I hope the passion and anger people feel for politics will be replaced by a passion for making the world a better place.
I hope the people who jump up and down and scream about whats wrong with this country will jump up and down and scream when they see a woman being abused instead.
I pray there will be more patience and compassion for our fellow human beings.
I pray that our troops will never feel unappreciated, unwanted or unloved. I hope and pray they stay safe and return to spend next Christmas with their families. I love you men and women and THANK YOU. (Donnie and Chris, stay safe in Iraq please)
I pray that there will be a lesser need to take in more bunnies at Heartland this coming year. I hope we find some good forever homes for our four-legged kids.
I hope all my blogger friends have an absolutely stunning Christmas and a wonderful New Year filled with delights and dreams come true.
Love Christina,
Mojo
Tango
Dudley
Nemo
Haven
12 comments:
Christina I wish you and Haven, Nemo, Dudley, Mojo and Tango a Happy Christmas Day and a super New Year filled with prosperity, joy and love!
thank you for being a wonderful lady and for helping the rabbits who need you - with warmest wishes, Annette, Arabella and Wesley xxx
I think you summed up every good wish that could be made. Here's hoping they all come true!
What a great Christmas wish list! Merry Christmas you all of you!
Merry Christmas Day Christina, Haven, Nemo, Tango, Mojo and Dudley!! I like your Christmas Wish list very much. Excellent wishes.
Outstanding wish list. Couldn't have said it better myself. All the best to you & your merry band of furry angels this holiday season. I'm looking forward to another year with all of you, as well.
Much love,
Carolynn, Celine & Bunny
This was a lovely post you did! Merry Christmas and happy holidays from us all :)
Merry Christmas from all of us too!
Hope you all had a lovely Christmas.
What a wonderful wish list. Shows your big heart and the great faith you have that these wishes might be granted.
Christina, I hope all of your wishes come true! It just shouldn't be that difficult, should it?
Best to you in 2010!
Bridget
Peace to all.
Ah, lovely and compelling words, Christina! My wish is that your wishes come true! Here's hoping that 2010 brings us peace, love and compassion.
=)
Mindy
www.thesuburbanlife.com
Post a Comment