Friday, January 22, 2010

HEY YOU! TWO-FOOT!



Nemo: Whadidyado? Break into a whorehouse and steal this carpet?




Stupid Human: Watch your language Mister!




Nemo: What do you call this color anyway?




Stupid Human: Its called cranberry Nemo, it used to be a popular color.




Nemo: Well I dont like it. Do you have any cranberries?




Stupid Human: Sorry Neep Neep, no cranberries.




Nemo: Then Bugger Off!


7 comments:

The Bunns said...

Nemo - you ever take lessons from a bunny in Baton Rouge name of Boogey? Boogey is naughty. You do a GOOD Boogey!

Carmen S. said...

Nemo...if you don't like the carpet you can always destroy it by pulling out the fibers one by one....LOL! OOPS...sorry mom, I shouldn't give him ideas:D

Rural Rambler said...

Nemo Bun I had that carpet, by choice I might add in one of our houses! Christina that picture of Nemo, he really does look like he has an issue with you :) Great Bun dialogue this morning!!

Anonymous said...

You tell her, Nemo. Then send her straight out for cranberries.

Friend of the Animals said...

Nemo take a lesson from my foster buns. Dig in it and pull it up, then the human has to get it replaced.......(which won't happen because human has no money).

Annette Tait said...

what a handsome boy Nemo is indeed!
and Arabella and Wesley want him to know that carpets are for destroying - what else!?
and if you don't use it then how can you show your enjoyment :)

I suspect that cranberries are for more delicious than carpet though!

Carolynn Anctil said...

But, it brings out the highlights in your beautiful coat!