Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tag


Pix
at http://waterloofarms.blogspot.com/ knew I couldn't resist this! Here we go. If I were to tag someone her name would start with an "A" and end with an "E" in Scotland with Arabella and Wesley is where she be.


Cell Phone?

worthless



Your Hair?
Blonde



Your Mother?

iron



Your Father?

shimmer


Your Favorite Food?

Italian


Your Dream Last Night?

Knoxville


Your Favorite Drink?

Coffee



Your Dream/Goal?

Peace


Where Are You?

Bedroom


Your Hobby?

Books


Your Fear?

Fire


Where Do You See Yourself In Six Years?

Tired


Where Were You Last Night?

Work


Something That You Aren't?

wallflower


Muffins?

scones


Wish List Item?

lottery


Where Did You Grow Up?
OKLATEXKS


Last Thing You Did?

Shower


What Are You Wearing?

T-Shirt


ur TV?

off


Ur Pets?

adored


Friends?

smart


Your Life?

trudging


Your Mood?

fun


Missing Someone?

always


Vehicle?

transport


Something You Aren't Wearing?

earrings


My Favorite Store?

Nursery


My Favorite Color?

Agouti


The Last Time You Laughed?

Pix


Last Time You Cried?

Nemo


Your Best Friend?

Dee Dee


One Place You Go To Over And Over Again?

Heartland


Facebook?

sometimes


Twitter?

No


Favorite Place To Eat?

La Luna

7 comments:

Rural Rambler said...

Christina I thought you would enjoy doing this. I was looking forward to your answers and you didn't dissappoint-love it, and most interesting :)

mindy@thesuburbanlife said...

Coolest bunny blogger?
Christina.

=)
Mindy
www.thesuburbanlife.com

Christina said...

LOl. Thanks Pix and Mindy. Mindy you are my favorite mom blogger

Annette Tait said...

Goodness!
hmmmm, so many questions ....
I think perhaps Christina I may bore you with my answers and be a party pooper by not passing this on ...
but we shall see ...
(give me a couple of days)

Christina said...

Hey Annette if this is something you dont want to do, dont. We have no pressure's here at Rabid Tidbits, none. It wouldnt be everyone's cup of tea and we love reading your blog no matter it's about.

Anonymous said...

Missing Someone? always.

yup.

that's a great list.

(by the way, was Haven in alot of trouble??)

Christina said...

No way Puff. Haven gets away with murder.