Sunday, March 28, 2010

Millie's wish on the first star of the night


Please make yours chocolate this Easter
Our lovely friend Bridget and longtime supporter of Heartland Rabbit Rescue is kindly donating 25% of her sales between now and Easter to Heartland. Pop over and look at her blog and her beautiful jewelry at http://heartofacowgirl.blogspot.com/. Her blog is wonderful and there is a new kitty in town. You can read all about the adventures of Cactus Rose.

5 comments:

Rural Rambler said...

I popped over Christina! And I am going to give Heartland a boost one way or another :) Either buying one of Bridget's beautiful works of jewelry art or directly. You and Bridget and others too that I read about here truly touch my heart with your efforts to help these bunnies.

Heart of a Cowgirl said...

Good Monday Morning my friend ~ we are really enjoying our little Cactus Rose, she fits right in to our crazy house!

mindy said...

She has some beautiful stuff!! Will be perusing A LOT closer a little later on!
P.S. My kids check your blog with me because they LOVE the pictures of your bunnies! =)
Mindy
www.thesuburbanlife.com

Christina said...

Pix-you are a sweetie
Bridget-I love reading the stories and the pic's of Cactus Rose.
Mindy-I am glad to hear your kids enjoy the bunny pic's.

The Bunns said...

We are going total chocolate this season!!!