Diva bunny, how sweet!
Well, duh. They're rabbits!
I never met a Diva, or a Rock Star bunny before, are they 'high maintenance' as well?
Indeed they are Cowboy, they had a pillow that said that too.
only the very best :)
Yea. What's your point?*grin*
Love it. Love the pillows. Love the buns. Love the high-maintenance 'tude. Keep on keepin' on kids. :)Mindywww.thesuburbanlife.com
Yes, I agree, your point is???Hey - want a cat to toss in that mix???
RG RG, I am shaking my head at you in disapproval.
Yep I can definitely see a Diva and Rock Star bunny in the pictures! Very sweet bunnies Christina :)
How perfect for them!!!
I love the rock star pillow...This blog gets me in trouble...Love the bunnies....Guess who is on my pillow!!!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Diva bunny, how sweet!
Well, duh. They're rabbits!
I never met a Diva, or a Rock Star bunny before, are they 'high maintenance' as well?
Indeed they are Cowboy, they had a pillow that said that too.
only the very best :)
Yea. What's your point?
*grin*
Love it. Love the pillows. Love the buns. Love the high-maintenance 'tude.
Keep on keepin' on kids. :)
Mindy
www.thesuburbanlife.com
Yes, I agree, your point is???
Hey - want a cat to toss in that mix???
RG RG, I am shaking my head at you in disapproval.
Yep I can definitely see a Diva and Rock Star bunny in the pictures! Very sweet bunnies Christina :)
How perfect for them!!!
I love the rock star pillow...This blog gets me in trouble...Love the bunnies....Guess who is on my pillow!!!
Post a Comment