Awwwww.....how precious!!!!!! Love the top pic, a perfectly round ball of bunn!
What lovely little bunny buns. I love the smooshed face of the one sleepy fellow. *smile*
Is that a hedgehog? Nooo It's a bunnyyy!!!(PS. Thanks for the Mantra. Hope you don't mind if I adopt it as my personal mantra).
LOL Lisa-of course you can. It belonged to Shelly anyway.
Hey Tango, I'm so with you!!! ;-) How are you and your fellow bunnsters? Looks like you're living the good life ... :-)
We are well Aunt Andrea. They look forward to meeting you. (actually all Tango looks forward to is her next meal)
such sweet photos! Looks like a very cuddly bunny!
LOL! Love the mantra! Great pics, too :)
Looks just right to me!!!
Good Morning Christina! I am doing Monday Mantra on Tuesday :) Top picture, I was wondering what! Bottom picture, well, it's a cute bottom picture!
Great photographs, Christina....and the quote is right on!
Love the first, ROUND, butt pic!
Ha ha, love that quote from Shelly Winters!
Hilarious! And I've always lived by that mantra. I figure I'd have the perfect body...if I were about 6'2". :)Mindywww.thesuburbanlife.com
She's got such gorgeous fur!
Love the Shelly Winters quote and the pics are lovely... really remind me of my Cassie Bunny who is now at the Rainbow Bridge. (Probably still HUGE!)Love Charlotte & Humphreyx
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Awwwww.....how precious!!!!!! Love the top pic, a perfectly round ball of bunn!
What lovely little bunny buns. I love the smooshed face of the one sleepy fellow. *smile*
Is that a hedgehog? Nooo It's a bunnyyy!!!
(PS. Thanks for the Mantra. Hope you don't mind if I adopt it as my personal mantra).
LOL Lisa-of course you can. It belonged to Shelly anyway.
Hey Tango, I'm so with you!!! ;-) How are you and your fellow bunnsters? Looks like you're living the good life ... :-)
We are well Aunt Andrea. They look forward to meeting you. (actually all Tango looks forward to is her next meal)
such sweet photos! Looks like a very cuddly bunny!
LOL! Love the mantra! Great pics, too :)
Looks just right to me!!!
Good Morning Christina! I am doing Monday Mantra on Tuesday :) Top picture, I was wondering what! Bottom picture, well, it's a cute bottom picture!
Great photographs, Christina....and the quote is right on!
Love the first, ROUND, butt pic!
Ha ha, love that quote from Shelly Winters!
Hilarious! And I've always lived by that mantra. I figure I'd have the perfect body...if I were about 6'2". :)
Mindy
www.thesuburbanlife.com
She's got such gorgeous fur!
Love the Shelly Winters quote and the pics are lovely... really remind me of my Cassie Bunny who is now at the Rainbow Bridge. (Probably still HUGE!)
Love Charlotte & Humphrey
x
Post a Comment