Saturday, October 16, 2010

League of Extraordinary Buns

































Millie
Nemo and Stewart (RIP)
Dudley
Tango
Mojo
Haven




















14 comments:

veganelder said...

Extraordinary is too modest.

Crafty Green Poet said...

wonderful bunnies all of them

Carmen S. said...

They are all just precious!!!! I wish I could plant a kiss on each of those soft noses, LOL!!!!

Rural Rambler said...

They ARE extraordinarily DARLING bunnies!

Anonymous said...

Cute!

Carolynn Anctil said...

For a second there, I thought this was a bad list and that Haven had taken a turn for the worst. Sheesh. You really got my heart pounding there. I'll be okay in a minute....so glad I took another look and realized that everyone was okay. Whew!

Lisa said...

What an extraordinarily beautiful gallery you have there!!


(I got nervous too.)

Christina said...

Oops sorry folks. I didnt mean to scare anyone. All the buns are well.

Aktivt kaninliv said...

Lovely bunnies :) Look forward to reading more about them in the future.
/Linnea

RG said...

A fine batch-a-bunnies there for sure!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

They certainly are.

laughingwolf said...

fun buns fur shur! :)

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

Every time I come here I want to get some bunnies! They are so cute!

mindy@thesuburbanlife.com said...

Okay...am I the only one who has an urge to nuzzle in a bunny bosom? (Sounds kind of kinky but meant with the utmost of innocence). Those pics are ad-or-a-ble!
Mindy
www.thesuburbanlife.com