I love it! Love that precious bunn face too:D Hope you have a wonderful day!!!!
Excellent quote! Cute bun.
Bunns, on the other hand, defy the wind!!! And us ....
winnie NOES! ;) lol
rats! NOSE... not noes :(
Yeah but Christina I been noticing that my kite is getting a little pooped out :)
wise quote and cute bun face!
LOl- I knew what you meant laughinwolf.Mine is sinking a bit in the sky too Pix.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I love it! Love that precious bunn face too:D Hope you have a wonderful day!!!!
Excellent quote! Cute bun.
Bunns, on the other hand, defy the wind!!! And us ....
winnie NOES! ;) lol
rats! NOSE... not noes :(
Yeah but Christina I been noticing that my kite is getting a little pooped out :)
wise quote and cute bun face!
LOl- I knew what you meant laughinwolf.
Mine is sinking a bit in the sky too Pix.
Post a Comment