Cute! Thanks...I got a chuckle from your post!Happy New Year, Tracey
What a face!!!
"Go Away" ????
What a lovely black bun. The other bunfolk are delightful, too.
That is a fine looking bunny.
HAHA! You Tawkin to me...Funny...
I love his smoochy face. What a sweet boy. I trust he's doing well...?
He is doing well Caro!
That sounds exactly like a conversation me and the hubby had a few nights ago...:)Mindywww.thesuburbanlife.com
Such a good boy. So nice to see his sweet face!
that's very sweet!
That last comment--is that rabbit from Jersey?
GP-ha, how did you know? Yes, Haven is originally from Jersey.
Are you pulling my leg? lol
Just a little tug GP!
I love seeing that little face this morning! I think that little face is just what I need to perk me up!
Well, it IS all about them, right???Such a cutie pie. I just want to smooch that face!I saw the baby bunny video....OMG, so cute! I remember ours at that age... I couldn't walk by without picking one up and kissing them. Still can't!
Post a Comment
17 comments:
Cute! Thanks...I got a chuckle from your post!
Happy New Year, Tracey
What a face!!!
"Go Away" ????
What a lovely black bun. The other bunfolk are delightful, too.
That is a fine looking bunny.
HAHA! You Tawkin to me...Funny...
I love his smoochy face. What a sweet boy. I trust he's doing well...?
He is doing well Caro!
That sounds exactly like a conversation me and the hubby had a few nights ago...
:)
Mindy
www.thesuburbanlife.com
Such a good boy. So nice to see his sweet face!
that's very sweet!
That last comment--is that rabbit from Jersey?
GP-ha, how did you know? Yes, Haven is originally from Jersey.
Are you pulling my leg? lol
Just a little tug GP!
I love seeing that little face this morning! I think that little face is just what I need to perk me up!
Well, it IS all about them, right???
Such a cutie pie. I just want to smooch that face!
I saw the baby bunny video....OMG, so cute! I remember ours at that age... I couldn't walk by without picking one up and kissing them. Still can't!
Post a Comment