Thursday, September 8, 2011

Meet Wuschel "Whoosh" Wha-tootsie Cattywumpus Mcgruder



The newest addition to the tribe. Isnt he handsome?

Whoosh is around 4 or 4 1/2. As a little baby he was found roaming a construction site. He was brought to Heartland. He was adopted, then returned, adopted again and returned again. Whoosh was bonded to a beautiful Dutch girl named Isa. That sweet girl went across the bridge a few months ago. Poor baby has lost so many times.


Not anymore Whoosh! You are a permanent member of the family kiddo and will be with us forever. We dont return bunnies like pants that dont fit.


Whoosh is very shy but will enjoy many privileges here. I hope to see a binky very soon.


Please welcome him to the blog!


12 comments:

d. moll, l.ac. said...

he is amazing and so lucky to join your gang o' buns!
welcome whoosh <3

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Yippeee!! Yippee!!! What a sweet little boy!! Sooooooo happy he has a forever home with such a wonderful family!!! :) :) :) Happy Bunny Dance!!
xx, shell

Anonymous said...

Hi Whoosh! You've had a hard time of it, dude. But, I think you've got yourself a good home now.

Amanda M. said...

Welcome, Handsome Man! May you have a long life, much comfort, and many binkies in your new home. I know your Mommy already loves you dearly!

Crafty Green Poet said...

oh such an adorable bunny!

veganelder said...

Go Whoosh!!! Yea!!! My thanks to you and your family for giving this guy a home. :-)

Lisa said...

Yayyyyy Whoosh!!! Your day has come my friend and you deserve it!!! I'm so happy you found the best forever home, ever! (As Shell would say, "He's so fluffy I'm gonna dieeeee!!!")

Any rumors around the warren about Whoosh and Millie hooking up yet?

Lisa said...

Oops. It was a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you better.

Carolynn Anctil said...

Whoosh doesn't realize he's just landed in Bunny Heaven. He's the sweetest little fellow. Plant a big wet one on him for me, would ya?

Christina said...

Lisa- we will try. I want Whoosh to get a round of Panacur first before he meets Mille face to face. Just to be on the safe side. It will take some time as I want to give him plenty of time to adjust. He is very skittish but I am already ready seeing sparks of personality from him.


Caro-kisses will be passed on.

The Fab Furs said...

He has just "whooshed" right into our hearts and minds. Happy hops, fluffy bunnykin!

bunnits said...

What a lucky bun he finally is. I love those fuzzy ears. Hugs to Whoosh.