I love it. It's true too. But it hurts sometimes. The never forgetting part, it hurts and comforts. I am so befuddled this time of year. Just here telling you Good Morning Christina.
A good morning to you Pix. I know what you mean but I just refuse to feel any kind of pressure. I do think about all my missing loved ones a bit more I think.
VE- Stewart was my under the bed grumpy gus. We always suspected he didnt hear well as he startled very easily. He learned to feel my footsteps on the floor and would come flying out for a couple of raisins. He did have a very expressive face.
5 comments:
Amen. (although it is a bit late from time to time.)
The photo captures that bunnies expressive eye very well....excellent!
I love it. It's true too. But it hurts sometimes. The never forgetting part, it hurts and comforts. I am so befuddled this time of year. Just here telling you Good Morning Christina.
A good morning to you Pix. I know what you mean but I just refuse to feel any kind of pressure. I do think about all my missing loved ones a bit more I think.
VE- Stewart was my under the bed grumpy gus. We always suspected he didnt hear well as he startled very easily. He learned to feel my footsteps on the floor and would come flying out for a couple of raisins. He did have a very expressive face.
RG-late is always better than not at all no?
I have seen that bunny look before, but never quite know what to make of it until I see what action follows.
Thank you for sharing that photo and quote.
Post a Comment