Lovely bunnies! I hope they find forever homes soon! Happy New Year!
Adorable bunns and love those very wise words! Have a great day!
You should see Alice when she's two feet tall. :-)Two beautious buns.
I hope they find forever homes but they are in caring kind hands at Heartland!
what a great quote Christina! I am still learning :)Alice and Diggy are so beautiful, and so cute in the pink house! wishing them their forever home filled with love!
I think I may not have enough spare time to devote to a bunny. That's a pity because those two look adorable.
Jen....bunnies arent for everyone. You dont have to be a bunny person to be welcome here!
Cute, cute, cute!I'd say that George Sand has summed up that intangible quality that our animal companions possess in spades.
Great start to the new year ...words to remember
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Lovely bunnies! I hope they find forever homes soon!
Happy New Year!
Adorable bunns and love those very wise words! Have a great day!
You should see Alice when she's two feet tall. :-)
Two beautious buns.
I hope they find forever homes but they are in caring kind hands at Heartland!
what a great quote Christina! I am still learning :)
Alice and Diggy are so beautiful, and so cute in the pink house! wishing them their forever home filled with love!
I think I may not have enough spare time to devote to a bunny. That's a pity because those two look adorable.
Jen....bunnies arent for everyone. You dont have to be a bunny person to be welcome here!
Cute, cute, cute!
I'd say that George Sand has summed up that intangible quality that our animal companions possess in spades.
Great start to the new year ...words to remember
Post a Comment