Good mantra. Hope you are having a good Memorial weekend. We will probably go to the cemetery tomorrow to pay our respects. There's a new Armed Forces memorial park in town, so we'll go there, too.Then...barbecue...
Indeed it is.Heartfelt thanks to all those we remember today.
hope all of our American friends are having a lovely memorial weekend
Women too.
Yes RG, women too. Also all the minorites who were second class citizens in a country they were fighting for and all the service animals as well.
I hope I slip away quietly and create barely a ripple in the waters of life.
Even today Christina, if you think about it, who are the ones who sign up for the military the most? The poor kids.I'm grateful to our soldiers, especially the ones who paid the biggest price and who we can only remember now.
That would be my dad Debi. He chose the military over picking cotton.
what a lovely photo of your mum Christina! she looks such a caring kind person :)
INDEED.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Good mantra.
Hope you are having a good Memorial weekend. We will probably go to the cemetery tomorrow to pay our respects. There's a new Armed Forces memorial park in town, so we'll go there, too.
Then...barbecue...
Indeed it is.
Heartfelt thanks to all those we remember today.
hope all of our American friends are having a lovely memorial weekend
Women too.
Yes RG, women too. Also all the minorites who were second class citizens in a country they were fighting for and all the service animals as well.
I hope I slip away quietly and create barely a ripple in the waters of life.
Even today Christina, if you think about it, who are the ones who sign up for the military the most? The poor kids.
I'm grateful to our soldiers, especially the ones who paid the biggest price and who we can only remember now.
That would be my dad Debi. He chose the military over picking cotton.
what a lovely photo of your mum Christina! she looks such a caring kind person :)
INDEED.
Post a Comment