Friday, May 25, 2012

Memorial Day

Five years ago today Mojo came to live with me. (along with her sister Tango). Mojo is still a riot and a happy bun.

We will be thinking of all of our loved ones passed this weekend.

7 comments:

RG said...

Amen - and those who served ..

Christina said...

Absolutely RG. Always.

Little Miss Titch said...

as will I but having just gotten back froma 2 week holiday and after picking up my new baby Speedy from my mums though he's not a baby anymore and just given him a cuddle in bed this morning of which he was more loving than normal I realize how much I missed my little Houdini!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Heartfelt hugs of thanks to all those who have served and continue to serve.
Nose bonks to Mojo.
xx

veganelder said...

Good for Mojo...and good for you!

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

I hate war but I love our veterans.

Unknown said...

I'm with Greener Pastures ...