Hey Pix! I am totally hooked on Ipiccy I tell you. I have had more fun tweaking pictures. I gave myself red eyes. What fun. Thanks a million for the heads up.
iPiccy is addictive! That picture is seriously cool. You gave yourself red eyes? I may have to try that. Photobucket just got a new to them photo editor, Pixlr but you can just go to Pixlr.com If you think iPiccy is fun give Pixlr a spin!
9 comments:
Thank goodness! I have a good argument for it now. He did say "delusions", didn't he....?
LOVE the photo!
seems like a sad day today...sigh...
Sad speedy? Why?
Carolynn.....illusions or delusions pick your poison.
Cool picture Christina! You have been playing with picture editing.
Hey Pix! I am totally hooked on Ipiccy I tell you. I have had more fun tweaking pictures. I gave myself red eyes. What fun. Thanks a million for the heads up.
Darla was made for the camera wasn't she...
iPiccy is addictive! That picture is seriously cool. You gave yourself red eyes? I may have to try that. Photobucket just got a new to them photo editor, Pixlr but you can just go to Pixlr.com If you think iPiccy is fun give Pixlr a spin!
With a Housefull of Rabbits - illusions run amuck!
Illusions...the only way I seem to live.
Post a Comment