Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Pushy Squirrel And Non Bun Related Photos




Mr Pushy Squirrel waits for me in the mornings. His bark means "sunflower seeds or peanuts right now lady"

Cone flower and me playing with Ipiccy
Lucifer Plant. I found this on the "dead" rack. Its a bulb plant so I didn't know what would happen but it bloomed!
      


Mother Wren has 3 babies out of the nest and I have been watching her teach them all afternoon.

I will try and get photos! If you don't mind the hearts then I don't mind the hearts!

10 comments:

Carmen S. said...

Your flowers are always so beautiful!!! It sounds like you have a spoiled squirrel there, lol, give them an inch and they take a mile...sheesh! Or perhaps he is learning from the bunnies, tee-hee!

Little Miss Titch said...

well a squirrel is a furry critter and they little scamps too!

Jade said...

Pushy squirrel has nothing on pushy rabbit.

Mr. Mick says, "Pfffft, amateur."

veganelder said...

That squirrel appears to mean business, I would endeavor to avoid upsetting behavior were I you. :-)

Pix who is gonna buy limes said...

I definitely don't mind the hearts and I love your brown Fox? squirrel! iPiccy is fun! Ima buy limes today IF I ever get off the computer.

RG said...

We got those pushy squirrels wanting peanuts too! Too many hearts better than too few?

Carolynn Anctil said...

Excellent squirrel capture! How perfectly wonderful to be able to watch new birds try their wings.

By the way...what's with all these hearts...?

*grin*

Crafty Green Poet said...

lovely squirrel!

Little Miss Titch said...

Hi christina,just to let you know that you have been awarded an award for the one lovely blog,come and see!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Squirrels really are pushy little buggers, but so cute. You got that plant off the dead rack and made it live? Cool! I buy them living and they end up on the dead rack. Dag...