
I am missing my baby boy a lot today. So do his boys. Stewart was much bigger for "leaning" on. Nemo tries to let Haven lay on him but Nemo is only 4lbs and Haven is 10lbs. Kinda heavy for my little Neep Neep. My three boys....."sigh" they were always so sweet together.
11 comments:
Christina, it is practically unbearable for us that they live life so much faster than we do. It is so unfair. We search everywhere for remedies for the illnesses that attack them. Thank God we find some along the way. But how I wish there was a remedy for a broken heart.
Hi Christina,
I LOVE your blog! I used to have a rabbit (well, my sister did) in childhood. Such fun memories.
-David
Aloe Vera 101
Christina I know how you feel - and I feel your loss too - that photo of Stuart and Haven is so touching!
You have Stewarts warm beating heart inside yours now with those precious memories :)
Ah, Christina...sorry for your hard day! Hope it gets better from here. =)
Mindy
www.thesuburbanlife.com
It's scary how long it takes sometimes for the pain to go away. But we keep loving bunnies because we must.
Aww, he is so loved by all, still. I still miss my Bandit. I could lean on her when I needed to.
Christina my heart aches for you. I am so sorry you are sad. I am still sad too, I miss my Country Cat. Such a sweet picture of Stewart and Haven. I don't know what to say to make it better, wish I could. Only that I understand and I don't know about you but I would bet that what I am about to say you will agree with too. There is so much comfort in knowing that the people we have met through our blogs understand how each of us feel and that when we reach out they are there with a feeling of understanding that only people of minds very much alike could be. I know it is true just from the comments here. I truly feel that if I shot you an email to talk about my Country Cat and Stewart you would be there and understand in a special way. I find lots of comfort in knowing that is open to me and to you :) We blogging gals have each other to lean on.
It always warms my heart to see animals lovin' each other like that. Stewart is in bunny heaven setting things up for his pals and preparing a big welcome party where no one has balance issues and carrots and greens are in rich supply. He looks like he was a gentle caregiver and a sweet soul. I understand why you would miss him so. Have yourself a good cry. He knows he was loved & is missed. Watch for signs in the next few days from him. He's okay and loves you back. I guarantee it.
xoxo
Carolynn
Thanks everyone. I found some pictures of Stew I didnt know I had. Made me feel all sad and missing him. Its better today.
RR-you can email me anytime. I lost my kitty in April. Know how it feels. I will tell his story one day.
Caro-I will be watching for the signs. I know they will come.
Reading the comments, I felt like RR and Carolynn took words out of my mouth! Kindred souls, we are.
Hope you are feeling better today Christina.
Ohhhh. I understand.
Post a Comment