I don't make them either Christina! What a blogging year for me. I am so glad to have met you and look forward to getting to know you better in this New Year. I have so enjoyed coming here and reading and taking in your pictures. I wish for you a Happy New Year filled with the things that make your heart happy, good health for you and your family and the peace for our world that I know you seek. And give those little fuzzy bunnies a scritch for me!
Ha! Love it. Yeah, I used to make resolutions but decided to give that whole thing up this year. My only resolution is to keep on keepin' on. Happy New Year Christina! Mindy www.thesuburbanlife.com
8 comments:
I don't make them either Christina! What a blogging year for me. I am so glad to have met you and look forward to getting to know you better in this New Year. I have so enjoyed coming here and reading and taking in your pictures. I wish for you a Happy New Year filled with the things that make your heart happy, good health for you and your family and the peace for our world that I know you seek. And give those little fuzzy bunnies a scritch for me!
I don't make'em either, that way I'm not disappointed when I don't follow through! Happy New Year!
WE DO! TO ANNOY, DISAPPROVE, and to be utterly INDISPENSIBLE about the House!!! Can't miss!
Happy 2010
Cheers and Happy New Year! Thanks for all your help with my bunnies. I propose a toast to Rabbits everywhere (clink)!
I don't make resolutions either, happy new year!
I don't make them either. It's added pressure I just don't need.
Happy New Year!!
Ha! Love it. Yeah, I used to make resolutions but decided to give that whole thing up this year. My only resolution is to keep on keepin' on. Happy New Year Christina!
Mindy
www.thesuburbanlife.com
You know, resoluting didn't even cross my mind this year...
Post a Comment