
Typical Mojo behavior for spring and fall: Chasing and mounting Tango and Dudley. Their Grandma gets very upset by this and lectures Mojo on her activities. Mojo pouts, Grandma feels bad and retrieves a cookie, thus rewarding bad behavior. Oh Yeah, these buns know how to work her. Not me though, I am made of steel.......... off to buy more cookies.
14 comments:
LOL....it's okay to be weak that way, the BUNNS are always in control :D
Made of steel, huh? We don't think so =:-)
We are running out of cookies too!
MORE COOKIES!!!!
Off to buy more cookies...tee hee.
Hey Woman of Steel! What is the cookie selection and how are the sweet mischievious buns enjoying them?
Pix the cookies are either little nibble rings made from alfalfa or an occasional animal cracker. Mojo gets crazy over an animal cracker. Dont understand it myself.
OMG look at that FACE!!!!
Is Mojo spayed?? You should tell grandma there's really no sense in lecturing buns, they do as they will. However, I do get a little bit embarrassed when I have company and the buns do something uncouth like mounting or butt sniffing. "Where are your manners?" I say.
Awwww cookies are so delicious.
Okay, that one had me laughing out loud. That is one guilty face there...
Lisa,
All my bunnies are spayed and neutered. Mojo is just a tad dominant.
Mojo's a naughty little minx, eh? Bring on the cookies! =)
Mindy
www.thesuburbanlife.com
I love animal crackers Christine, I can see Mojo workin' Grandma for a cracker or two ;)
Bunnies - 10
Christine - 0
;)
ha ha!! that's rather funny :)
I have a never ending supply of cookies too :)
Post a Comment