Friday, March 26, 2010

Hello Old Friend


Its really REALLY nice to see you again.


7 comments:

Charlotte said...

Yep!

We have a guy who comes and helps with our garden occasionally and he has just come for the first time this year and can hardly believe how many plants have been lost over the winter in the village from the weather.

Good old daffs!!!

Charlotte
x

Anonymous said...

Yay- happy spring!

Rural Rambler said...

Is that just the truth Christina?! Oh man I didn't think we would ever see their happy flower faces :) Maybe we should do a list about the best things about Spring!

Christina said...

You know I am always up for a list Pix.
CC-I am scared to see what didnt make it thru the winter.

5 Kids With Disabilities said...

Oh, the answer to the great poem
"Spring has sprung.
The grass is riz.
I wonder where the flowers is."
Right in your backyard!!!!
Lindsey Petersen

Tracey said...

Clever post and sooooo true!!
Happy Spring!
Tracey

RG said...

Enjoy!