Animals are reliable, many full of love, true in their affections, predictable in their actions, grateful and loyal. Difficult standards for people to live up to."
Predictable, grateful and loyal?? I have a certain agouti monster who scoffs at that description. Maybe he's not an animal at all, but some kind of extraterrestrial/supernatural lifeform.
D- Couldn't have said it better.
Thanks for the Monday Mantra, Christina. Such a fantastic inspiring way to start each week!
Folks, Folks you are still thinking in terms of humans. They are predictable in their unpreditableness (I cant have an idea if I spelled that right) The buns at the rescue give off waves of gratefulness and loyalty? Yes to each other.
9 comments:
HOW TRUE! The bunnies look like they are havin' a secret meeting of sorts, LOL!!!
As I've said many times, animals are the superior species. Guides & teachers they are, if we would only listen & learn.
Happy Monday.
Not always predictable.....be certainly if humans were better animals it would be an improvement....
Predictable, grateful and loyal?? I have a certain agouti monster who scoffs at that description. Maybe he's not an animal at all, but some kind of extraterrestrial/supernatural lifeform.
D- Couldn't have said it better.
Thanks for the Monday Mantra, Christina. Such a fantastic inspiring way to start each week!
Rabbit conclave! Grateful and loyal, though? Hm. Only if you give in to their demands...
Folks, Folks you are still thinking in terms of humans. They are predictable in their unpreditableness (I cant have an idea if I spelled that right) The buns at the rescue give off waves of gratefulness and loyalty? Yes to each other.
Love it!
Those bunns are playing Chinese Poos!
predictable? Not bunnies!
Post a Comment