Saturday, June 26, 2010

Life Is So Stressful


Jakob and Milo

Its actually Millie Mouse but for some god awful reason Jakob insists on calling her Milo. Dont worry folks, I was sitting below her in case her Uncle Jakob shifted or relaxed his position and Milo, uh I mean Millie started to fall. Two of my favorite hairy things.

20 comments:

Lisa Alto said...

Love this pic! Great legs akimbo sleeping!

Crafty Green Poet said...

what an adorable bunny pose!

Carmen S. said...

How cute! I would love to plant some kisses on that soft bunny belly;)

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Classic timeless pic!

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

OMG, I love that pic!

Anonymous said...

I laughed and laughed and laughed. Oh, this is just perfect peace isn't it! Thanks for sharing this.

The Urban Cowboy said...

Now that's the way to spend a 'stressful' Saturday, for sure!

Andrea said...

No way!!!!!!! That is too cute! Both are totally zoned out. Looooove the picture!

Rural Rambler said...

Christina that is THE funniest AND cutest shot I have seen in some time! Jakob and Millie are zonked! Jakob is a cutie and Millie is turning out to be a real hoot everytime you post. Millie might have to start her own blog :)

Carolynn Anctil said...

*snort* That's hilarious!

Lisa said...

Cutest pic ever. I think you should frame it. I also think Jakob might kill you if he reads your blog.

And I still can't get over Millie sleeping on her back.

Friend of the Animals said...

HOW in the h@$! do you get a rabbit to do that??!!

AND how in the h@!! do you get a human to do that (sleep sitting up in a chair)??!!

Both amazing feats.

Christina said...

LOl Lisa-Jakob doesnt know. That is best.


FOA-That is just Millie. She is the most relaxed bun and has no issues at all being picked up. She just goes right to sleep. Her and Jake were watching a movie and he was rubbing her ears. They both just zonked. Jakob is 14 so he can pretty much sleep anywhere.

RG said...

That's just not real ... (is it?)

Christina said...

Its real RG! I promise you, its real.

Charlotte said...

What a lovely picture. Contentment in a photograph.

Btw - you know the (toy) bunny on my blog that was picking the beetroot. He comes from a pair of bunnies by Moulin Roty toymakers - called Mila and Malo! (he is Malo)... a lot of similar bunny names!

Love Charlotte
xx

mindy@thesuburbanlife said...

Hey Christina! I've been MIA for a couple of weeks and haven't been able to check blogs. This picture made me smile this morning. There's nothing like a peaceful slumber and your own personal living muffler. Ca-ute! :)
Mindy
www.thesuburbanlife.com

Annette Tait said...

what a super picture Christina! ... now wouldn't that make 2 someones (one fur, one non-fur) excellent birthday cards? :)

laughingwolf said...

lol... too cute!

is that an old mac in the bg?

laughingwolf said...

lol... ;)