Since the whole clown thing has come up here, I have realized that I have never been too crazy about clowns. They ARE a little strange, a little scary. The bunnies on the other hand look very sweet and happy :) I know who Murph's mom is!!! I think.
I know. What is it with the creepiness factor & clowns? That said, when I saw Cirque d'Soleil earlier this month, it's the first time I really laughed at the clowns. There was quite a bit of adult humour goin' on though...
I'm trying to figure out how clowns still have jobs...pretty much most of society gets the heebie jeebies around them. P.S. Love the bunn pics. :) Mindy www.thesuburbanlife.com
14 comments:
Yeah, clowns can be a bit scary, but that salad sure looks nice:D
It looks like you scared Dudley with the announcement of that title. He doesn't look like he likes them either. I concur.
Auntie Jeannie,
You know Dudley is scared of everything!
Just go ahead and send in the bunns - that is usually good for a few laughs!!!
That's what I meant by clowns anyway RG. These kids are surely clownish.
what lovely blue eyes!
We don't need any clowns. Deliver veggies by the truckload though.
Since the whole clown thing has come up here, I have realized that I have never been too crazy about clowns. They ARE a little strange, a little scary. The bunnies on the other hand look very sweet and happy :) I know who Murph's mom is!!! I think.
I know. What is it with the creepiness factor & clowns? That said, when I saw Cirque d'Soleil earlier this month, it's the first time I really laughed at the clowns. There was quite a bit of adult humour goin' on though...
Sweet photos of your little furbabies.
Pix-I am sure she is who you think she is....
Caro-The clowns in Cirque are much more attractive then the killer clowns I usually see.
Great pics Christina...
Clowns are creepy. Handsome bunnies are much better!
I'm trying to figure out how clowns still have jobs...pretty much most of society gets the heebie jeebies around them.
P.S. Love the bunn pics.
:)
Mindy
www.thesuburbanlife.com
aussi moi! ;)
Post a Comment